What: SDPHC 22st Annual Anniversary Party Charity Fund Raiser
Where: Campland on the Bay 2211 Pacific Beach Dr.
When: Saturday, September 23, 2017
Time: 10am -10:15pm
Cost: $30 for wristbands, children under 12 are free
- Purchase: By mail, online at www.sdphc.org via PayPal. If you pay via Pay Pal, print out your receipt and bring it with you, that will get you through the gate without paying on Sat. then go to “Will-Call” and pick up your armband. You may also purchase them at any SDPHC event.
Purchase your wristband through PayPal or at any SDPHC event.
- Entry to Beer garden, which includes unlimited beer (from some of SD's finest microbrews), wine, wine-based frozen margaritas, soda, and water. (You must be 21+ to enter.)
- 9 bands for live music 10 AM to 10:15 PM
- Donation to our two amazing local charities!
- Silent Auction and Opportunity drawings
- Free entry into Campland ($10 savings)
- Fun games throughout the day
- Food will be available for purchase from Campland. You also may bring your own food.
Pre-Party Bands - Thursday & Friday nights:
These are BYOB events & free of charge:
- Classic Buzz on Thursday, Sept 22nd, 6:30-9:30
- Jerry Gontang & Stars on the Water on Friday, Sept 23rd, 7-10 PM
Friday Night Charity BBQ
See below for detail and link to purchase tickets.
Saturday Line up:
10am: Jim Grosby
11am: Mac McDonald
12:15pm: John Bowe & Tradewinds
1:20pm: Bob Karwin
2:40pm: Rob Mehl
4pm: Classic Buzz
5:30pm: Daring Greatly
7pm: Joe Rathburn
8:15pm: Jerry Gontang & Stars on the Water
In between sets, other Fun Stuff including a scavenger hunt, corn hole tournament, games: mystery present, heads or tales 50/50 split, pump it up balloon, and crowns & tiaras.
501 c (3) Charity Recipients:
- Wounded Warrior Homes, tax ID 27-1537405, serves medically discharged, single men and women of our armed forces.
- Team Parker for Life, tax ID 46-3688609, raises awareness about childhood cancer, supports cancer research, and funds clinical trials.
To get a donation letter, go to the Forms page on this website.
Once you receive a donation, please fill out this online form to enter your donation. It's very fast and saves the board so much prep time. There is a paper copy of this form on the Forms page. But we'd really prefer you to enter online. Then bring the item with you to a SDPHC event or the AP (Friday all day or Saturday early AM).
This is our biggest and best event. But we require an army of volunteers to make this party and fund raiser a success. We ask each member to work a minimum of two hours during the party. Please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer, if there is specific shift/job you have done in the past we will try to accommodate you. There will also be frequent e mails asking for volunteers in specific slots
Discounted camping is available and we also have agreements with RV rental companies. Please contact Wagon Master Janice’ Berube Janice@asdphc.org Janice’ will book your camping up to 30 days in advance. Go to the Club Forms page on this site to download a camping reservation form.
To obtain further information, please contact:
Janice' Berube: email@example.com or 619.851.9002
Bob & Sharon Clark: Sharon@sdphc.org 619.742.2811 or BobClark@sdphc.org 619.829.3641