What: SDPHC 23stAnnual Anniversary Party Charity Fund Raiser
Where: Campland on the Bay 2211 Pacific Beach Dr.
When: Saturday, September 29, 2018
Time: 10am -10pm
Cost: $30 for wristbands, children under 12 are free
Purchase: By mail, online at www.sdphc.org via PayPal. If you pay via Pay Pal, print out your receipt and bring it with you, that will get you through the gate without paying on Sat. then go to “Will-Call” and pickup your armband. You may also purchase them at any SDPHC event.
- Entry to Beer garden, which includes unlimited beer (from some of SD's finest microbrews), wine, wine-based frozen margaritas, soda, and water. (You must be 21+ to enter.)
- Over 10 bands for live music 10 AM to 10 PM
- Donation to our two amazing local charities!
- Silent Auction and Opportunity drawings
- Free entry into Campland ($10 savings)
- Food will be available for purchase from Campland. You also may bring your own food.
Purchase Wrist Band
Pre-Party Bands - Thursday & Friday nights: These are BYOB events & free of charge:
- Classic Buzz on Thursday, Sept 22nd, 6:30-9:30
- Jerry Gontang & Stars on the Water on Friday, Sept 23rd, 7-10 PM
Charity BBQ Friday night 4:00-6:30 PM
- Smoked Ham, Pulled Chicken, Smoked Beef, Pork Loin, kielbasa, and all the trimmings
- COST: $12.50 (must also have SDPHC Anniversary Party wristband) & proceeds go to our charities
- RESERVATION AND PAYMENT MUST BE IN BY 9/21/17
- RSVP and checks to Dave Mugg 760 525-0608
- 208 Violet Ave, San Marcos, CA. 92078
Purchase BBQ Ticket
Committed Saturday Line up :Jim Grosby, Bob Karwin, John Bowe, Rob Mehl, Joe Rathburn, Daring Greatly, Classic Buzz, and Jerry Gontang and Stars on the Water.
501 c (3) Charity Recipients:
The Seany Foundation (Tax ID 20-5970939) is a local non-profit with goal is to bring relief & happiness to kids struggling with cancer and to their families.
The San Diego Brain Tumor Foundation (Tax ID 30-0125828) was created in 2002 to support the Brain Tumor community in San Diego County. The foundation is dedicated to providing essential resources and caring support for brain tumor patients, their families and caregivers.
We need donations to make our silent auction and raffle a success. To get a donation letter, go to the Club Forms page on this website
- For silent auction items click on ”AP 2016 donations” and follow the instructions
- For Raffle items click on forms page, print out the donation form, complete and email to Sharon@sdphc.org. Then bring raffle items with you to the event.
This is our biggest and best event. But we require an army of volunteers to make this party and fund raiser a success. We ask each member to work a minimum of two hours during the party. Please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer, if there is specific shift/job you have done in the past we will try to accommodate you. There will also be frequent emails asking for volunteers in specific slots
Discounted camping is available and we also have agreements with RV rental companies. Please contact Wagon Master Janice’ Berube Janice@asdphc.org Janice’ will book your camping up to 30 days in advance.
To obtain further information, please see our website or contact:
Janice' Berube: email@example.com or 619.851.9002
Bob & Sharon Clark: Sharon@sdphc.org 619.742.2811 or BobClark@sdphc.org 619.829.3641